Tuesday 14 February 2012

And finally....

A guy...who can hold you so right, and you can hold on to him without fearing anything


I really don't know what to say on this one...because it has never happened to me. Normally I would run for the hills if a guy tried to touch me forget putting his arms around me, but...can't help but think that can I ever...like ever and ever in this life feel like the woman in this picture? in peace and absolute bliss? kinda feels unreal.

I have seen couples hugging..all the time, but it is a very rare sight to see at least one pair which look like they are made to be in each others arms. Half the time the guys hands will be all over his lady love's delicate parts or he would just pat her head like an affectionate father! I feel a good hug is very important because, it is the most basic of contact between two people in love...it HAS to feel right!! A kiss can still be over looked in throes of passion, a hug is something where you don't think..it comes spontaneously...if it does not...then something is wrong.

I just love this picture...

A relationship needs to be comfortable...if one of them feels wrong or uncertain, it becomes quite difficult. But if a guy can hold his girl and crush all those doubts away...it is the best way to hope for the future. Because that is when you can feel safe and protected, assured that he is there for you, you can hear his heart racing..not because your body is in his arms but because his most priced possession is with him. If a guy can make  you feel like that ( god knows!) then you have found your home..your hope.

I know it all sounds a bit unreal...that love is not supposed to be rosy and dreamy but filled with trials and challenges..I know. But if you cant even hold your guy without thinking about what is there for dinner...then my friend,  something is wrong........ . Closed eyes, oblivious to the world, senses heightened yet numb, sweet relief and a blank mind...that is the real feeling.

They say you should not seek love..it comes to you, maybe it is true...I just hope I am ready for it when the time comes.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment