Tuesday 7 February 2012

WHAT IS IT ABOUT A GUY WHO..........................

1. PLAYS A GUITAR:


Eternal weakness I must say! Why do you think the Beatles were such a rage and women lost their sanity about them? 90% of my crushes so far have been guitar wielders....including my last one. But I have always noticed that whatever a guy may look like, he may be a douche bag for all you know, short, fat, weird, ugly....whatever.....everything is put to rest when this instrument comes in the fray. Besides the fact that it is the most sexiest instrument ever to be made, it makes the guy 'look' amazing too. Huh, no wonder every dude you know wants to learn to play the damn thing!! It's such a chick magnet!!!! 

But then again, when has music not attracted the female species? Any guy with a sense of music is great, but there is something about an acoustic guitar! You kinda relate to it you know, plus it gives him a whole guy next door look. And it does not hurt if he is wearing a worn out tee and baggy shorts!!! Sweet Lord!!!! So!  It does not come as a surprise to see women(including myself) swooning when a guy holds this wooden piece of marvel like he is holding his lady love and strumming the strings of her heart...........okay..come back.... now!

That day I was at marine drive enjoying the gorgeous orange and purple sky, it was unusual to see hardly any people around considering it's usual status. Anyway, this guy came and plonked down right next to me, gave a smile, took out his guitar and started playing...something.....but next thing I know, gaggles of girls swooped down around him, trying to make it look inconspicuous(ha! who were they kidding?), almost throwing me onto the rocks below, only to listen to their gorgeous Apollo!! Well, considering my life I had to move over to a safer place!

So, there you go...one of the most popular type of guys which seem to be sprouting all over the place as we speak.

The list will be continued as my gift to you readers for the coming Val's Day.............so ladies.....keep posted!!!

peace!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hear you!
    The guitar-strumming guys have been responsible for making us women gush like a teen.

    You spoke on my behalf on this post. :)

    Waiting for the 'V-Day' special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee........there is more from where this came from!!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete