Saturday 11 February 2012

The list continues.............

2. WHO DANCES:
Patric Swayze in Dirty Dancing created a revolution in men who suddenly wanted to learn to dance, not just because you get to...touch your woman...but also because it is the best way to get to her heart. I mean, tell me, which girl would not swoon if her guy, or any guy for that matter holds her so intimately? with a romantic music in the background. It is the perfect spot for things to happen! eyes meet, hands touch(besides other parts!) the sweet tension at the time is probably the best feeling at the moment.

Watching a guy dance with or without a woman is a treat, especially if he is some hot thing. I remember when I joined salsa II classes, the first day we were only 6 of us. after we went back and told our friends about our instructor, Brian, in 3 days the strength went up to 25!! He was such a dream, whenever he would slide his waist around me..good god! It took al my strength not to say "I love you". the feeling was out of this world. not just me, every woman in the room would wait for him to come over and hold them in his arms.plus the sexy music helped a loooottt!!!!!

So I say that boyfriend or not, go ahead and dance with a guy....as they say in cheesy romance novels, " he held her in his arms of steel and she kept dying slowly."


3. WHO CAN MAKE YOU LAUGH:





Now this one I think we all relate to. What attracts us most about a guy is clearly his smile..all the more better if he can laugh loudly without freaking out the people in his periphery!

It is very rare to find such guys, trust me. Coz the laugh I am talking here is not the forced, teeth baring ha! ha! ha! one, but a laugh which makes you wanna laugh along. This sense of humour is what I believe the key to a successful relationship. Now please don't kill me, but I know a lot of girlfriends who have the tendency of freaking out at the drop of a hat. And all the pent up tension comes out when the customary midnight love call happens. I knew a friend who could not talk to her boyfriends wihtiut yelling at him. God knows why? But by the end she would be in splits, laughing loudly and falling of her bed.

The guy could make her see the positive of all the problems with his sense of humour and that is what which was the lifesaver to their relationship. Somehow his smile put all her worries and irritations to rest.

If a guy can make you laugh from you heart.....then he is a gem.....keep him around! They are really rare!


Peace!!

1 comment: