Saturday 14 January 2012

GIRL or a WOMAN?.......................................... I hate that phase when you either choose or are forced to choose what you are.

When does a girl become a woman?
when she fits into her true skin? 
when she proudly says that she has a bust-line? or,
when she starts to think?

When I say I am a woman, I can be either 15 or 35.
But has my age got anything to do with it?
people say, "you are such a kid, when will you grow up"?
but in my head there are thoughts which no mere kid can think.

How would it be if I never wanted to be a woman?
Never mature.
Never talk sense all the time.
Never bother to have my hair in place.

Tch...it seems more like a compulsion to me,
becoming a woman is not easy...I know.
but leaving behind the girl is equally tough man!
I can't become something I don't want to...
do I have a choice?


How would you define a woman eh?
by her words, style, ways...
so wish there was am amalgamation, a perfect blend of a girl and a woman,
I so wish there was.

Right now I feel like poor Frost baby himself, two roads and all ye know?
Even though I am on the onset of womanhood,
I don't have the remotest clue who she is.
I don't want the change to happen, but I can feel it rooting in my brain.

My maniacal laughter has been turned into a mellow smile.
My hysterics and antics are dying.
I am turning into something I never wanted to, but always knew i had to.
My womanly facade is blossoming.

But in the end, it all seems inevitable,
so why the heck am I complaining?
I'll give this phase a shot, after all what have I got to loose?.......
except myself..............

peace!




No comments:

Post a Comment