Friday 27 January 2012

WHERE ARE YOU?



I am waiting here, I have been waiting for a long time.....
looking out of my window.......just for a glance of you.
But  I am losing hope now,
waiting is a hard thing to do.

But maybe you are right in front of me.
maybe it is me who is blind,
maybe I don't want to see you.
But then why am I still waiting here? alone?

You should know that you are the most frightening thing to me,
and that is why I have always been running away from you.
These walls around me are my own, I made them to keep you away......
but also so that you can break them down and reach out to me.

Why does everyone make falling in love sound so easy?
when it is the toughest thing in the world.
Moreover, you are not someone whom I would melt to right away...I think,
even though I would love to.

I don't want to stand here waiting forever,
I want to run right into your arms.
But so help me if I am holding myself back with everything I have got,
will this change after I see you?

Until then, I am here, fighting myself every minute,
going crazy with fear..........and hope.
Just so that one day, this wait will be over,
and I finally will be in love with you....forever......


peace!!


1 comment:

  1. Marina! Well written. :-)
    It's all about that "MOMENT" ;-)

    ReplyDelete